Sunday, October 26, 2008

Puff my pastry

Make these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, now! Puff pastry, peanut butter, chocolate and marshmallow all baked together in a gooey, perfect little bite. These pretty much meet all of the daily requirements from the food pyramid(minus maybe a few key foods) so why not serve them for dinner? Just serve a nice salad on the side and call it good. So easy to make, kids can assemble them. Leave the peanut butter out if allergies are a concern, they are still really, really good. In fact, you could get pretty creative with these and come up with all sorts of fillings, puff pastry is nice like that. Oh, the possibilities! You could put anything in my puff pastry and I would eat it, almost.

4 comments:

acte gratuit said...

yuuuuuummmmmmmmyyyy!
Now I really am going to have to check and see if the commissary has Puff Pastry!!!

Mumsy said...

STOP. I can't handle it. All of that in puff pastry???

(I miss you. I need to give you a call.)

Denise said...

What a great idea. Puff pastry is easy to handle and always seems to turn out well. Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday. We've been in such chaos due to construction, I completely forgot to call. I'm not a good friend... But, I still thought of you :-)

love.boxes said...

Oooh Yum! Those look fabulous. Yesterday Christine and I were talking about the 2 most fabulous cook books you made us. Neither of us hardly use anything else. That pink cookbook you made me is still one of the best gifts I've ever received! Thanks Jenni!!