Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pudding in a cloud


Remember this dessert when you were younger? I thought it was the most ingenious concoction ever invented(I was 10 or so, mind you). The fact that I could make dessert for my family made my year! I thought it was so hip, and cutting edge of the culinary world. And do you remember when they reversed the order and had Cloud in Pudding? Step back! Well, I think it's time to bring it back except, try it with this. I love this pudding recipe because it does not use eggs, so there is no chance of having scrambled eggs and pudding in a cloud. And use real whipped cream for crying out loud.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this THE chocolate pudding recipe?!

Jenni said...

lindsey, i can't comment on your blog! everytime i try it boots me out! so frustrating because you have some good stuff there...les madeleines looks amazing, i'm so jealous, but i'll be going soon...can't wait...anyways, i am still alive, just can't get my comments to work on your blog. miss you too.

Anonymous said...

I know! Down with beta blogger! I have had trouble commenting on othe blogs b/c of it. I can't wait to hear what you think of Les Madeleines. I'm going to e-mail you.

Anonymous said...

if you guys just click "other" and then type in your name you can comment, just not with your name as a link.

Shelese said...

Ha! "Use real whipped cream for crying out loud", I love that you wrote that! Cool Whip sucks... of course I use it when I'm lazy... but it still sucks.