Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sterling Silver Bubble Wand

Who wouldn't love to get this sterling silver bubble wand in their Easter basket this year? At only $188, I am sure the Easter Bunny can deliver. Or at least I am sure he can come up with $30 for the pewter version. If you haven't received this catalog, make sure you check it out. I have too many favorites to choose from. Make sure you type in a hyphen between chasing and fireflies when searching for this website, something I can't quite figure out pops up otherwise.

4 comments:

love.boxes said...

I wanted that. Pewter! Who's going to settle for that!

C is standing over my shoulder saying what's wrong with the plastic one the comes with the bubbles? The plastic ones do come in pretty bright colors after all.

Shauna said...

Plastic, silver, pewter, mine would be found in the back yard chewed up by the lawn mower or at the bottom of the pool clogging the pump....
It is soooo gorgeous.

Shelese said...

of course I got curious and didn't put a hyphen in just to see if I could figure out what popped up.... I couldn't though. blast!

Kathryn said...

You are funny!