Friday, May 04, 2007

Save Our Chocolate

I normally don't get politcal on this blog or anywhere, for that matter. However, I make an exception when chocolate gets involved. It appears that our beloved chocolate is in trouble and needs our help. Apparently, the USFDA is threatening to tamper with our chocolate, using sub-par ingredients like vegetable fat to replace the quitessential cocoa butter in chocolate. Ugh! In my opinion you can't have chocolate without cocoa butter. If you want to get involved click here. To see my favorite chocolate blog (and how I learned about this impending issue), click here. Really, it's a whole blog about chocolate.

Photo: Guittard Chocolate Company

3 comments:

love.boxes said...

I sent my letter Jenni... Guittard is my favorite US Chocolate company.

liz said...

you rock. I love that someone else in my life (besides lindsey) loves chocolate as much as i do.

Shauna said...

Your priorities are always in order! There are just some things that should not be tampered with!