Friday, May 18, 2007

Yummy Salad

Now that warmer weather is here, who feels like cooking? (Not that we ever feel like cooking, right?) I love this salad because it has so much going on, is really easy to put together and tastes SO GOOD. I love that it uses a rotisserie chicken, anything that calls for a rotisserie chicken has my name all over it. It makes a great presentation and impression. Here is the recipe for the critically acclaimed dressing from a cook in Kirkland, Washington (see reviews from this recipe). I love me a good asian chicken salad.

3T. rice wine vinegar
1 T. sugar
3T. soy sauce
1/2 t. dry mustard
2 T. sesame oil
1/2 cup peanut oil or vegetable oil
1 T. toasted sesame seeds

Photo: allrecipes.com

7 comments:

love.boxes said...

I have most of this stuff amazingly.. I'm going to pick up a chicken and make this tonight! Thanks Jenni!

Shauna said...

This dressing sounds deelish or I would also use the Soy Ginger Dressing available at Costco in the refrigerated section.

Unknown said...

mmm, sounds good. i'm working on gathering summer-ish recipes right now - that's definitely going on the list!

liz said...

oh! I SO needed this recipe. you made my week TWICE! ;-)

Kristi said...

Hi I know I don't know you (I'm Natalie's friend), but you have some yummy recipes on here.

Amanda Neilson said...

Yum! I can't wait to try it it!

Liz said...

we loved this dressing recipe!